Are You Ready to Find a Job, Keep a Job,
and/or Get a Better Job?
What is Vocational Rehabilitation Program?
College of Menominee Nation (CMN) Vocational Rehabilitation Program (VRP) is located in Keshena, WI. The program provides services to Native Americans with disabilities in order to obtain or retain employment. Success in the program involves partnership and commitment between the Vocational Rehabilitation counselor and consumer. Services provided to Vocational Rehabilitation Program consumers are custom designed to fit each individual’s needs and employment goal.
What is considered a disability?
A disability is a physical, mental, or emotional condition that limits a person's movements, senses, or activities that can be seen and unseen.
- Be a member of a federally or state recognized tribe
- Have a physical or mental impairment that results in a substantial impediment to employment
- Reside on the Menominee reservation or within a 30 mile radius of the reservation boundaries
- Must require services to prepare for, secure, retain, or regain employment
Services that Vocational Rehabilitation can provide consumers in order to obtain or retain their employment goal:
- Phone assistance
- Medical appointments
- Trial work experiences
- Job placement services
- Referrals for interpreters
- Transportation assistance
- Provide specialized equipment
- Career counseling and guidance
- Referrals to mental health services
- Assistance with maintenance costs
- Referrals to drug and alcohol services
- Work cloths, uniforms, and shoes assistance
- Work tools, equipment, and other license fees
Vocational Rehabilitation Process:
Coming soon - Menominee Vocational Rehabilitation Program Brochure
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Brochure
Ways to Apply:
If you are willing to work hard to reach your employment goal, the Vocational Rehabilitation Program team is willing to work hard to assist you! Apply today to begin your career path with Vocational Rehabilitation.
Vocational Rehabilitation Contact Information:
Contact us or stop by today to see if you or someone you know might qualify for the program. If transportation is an issue, give us a call to set up an appointment and we will make arrangements to meet with you. Consumers are seen by appointments only.
College of Menominee Nation
Vocational Rehabilitation – Office GM111
N172 State Hwy 47/55 PO Box 1179
Keshena, WI 54135
Vocational Rehabilitation Program Office Hours:
|Monday – Friday
||7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
|Saturday & Sunday
715-799-6226 or call 800-567-2344
Vocational Rehabilitation Program Staff:
CMN Resources Available: