Skills Builder Lab
The Skills Builder Lab is a partnership between College of Menominee Nation and North Central Technical College – Wausau. Here, you are welcome to explore a new career or enhance employability skills, strengthen basic skills, or receive learning assistance for program courses.
- There are no admission requirements.
- There is no charge for instruction.
- Community members 18 or older and all CMN students are welcome.
- You may enroll at any time during the year and arrange a self-paced schedule that works best for you.
- We offer flexible instruction for specific needs.
Using sophisticated evaluation tools, we can determine your strengths and identify areas for improvement. Together, we will develop a personal educational plan (PEP) based on your assessment results, goals, learning style, and abilities. Instruction is available in basic math, algebra, science, reading, and writing skills. This self-paced instruction can help you develop skills to achieve specific goals. Other resources include keyboarding, career exploration, and assistance with resumes and letters for a job search.
The lab is also the testing center for CMN admission. We provide both Accuplacer and TABE testing by appointment.
At the Keshena Campus, contact Harlan Pygman at Ext. 3169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Green Bay/Oneida Campus, contact Cindy Rowen at Ext. 4009 or email@example.com