College of Menominee Nation Prospective Students
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Welcome to Admissions


Bachelor Degree Students

The College of Menominee Nation (CMN) offers academic excellence to students of all backgrounds in training and education. There is no cost to apply! As an open enrollment institution we guarantee admission if you meet certain minimums for all terms. However, some programs have limited enrollment. CMN strongly encourages prospective students to apply early.


To learn more about College of Menominee Nation’s standard admissions procedure or to search degree programs, please review our Academic Catalog. The standard admission procedure requires the submission of the following documents:

  1. Application for Admission
  2. Certificate Indian Blood (CIB) or Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) Form or Copy of Tribal ID (if applicable)
  3. High School or HSED/GED Transcript, or PI-1206 Form (Home Based Private Education Program)
  4. College Transcript(s) (if applicable)
  5. Accuplacer Placement Test (if applicable)
  6. Complete your financial aid at CMN School Code: 031251

Program-Specific Admission

Prospective students seeking admittance into certain programs such as the Nursing Program or Bachelor Degree programs are first required to complete the standard admission procedure and be accepted to CMN. Admission to the college does not guarantee admission to any particular program.


To learn more about program-specific admission requirements and fees, please review the Academic Catalog or contact the Admissions Office at 715-799-6226, ext. 3018.


International Students

CMN does not accept international students at this time.


For specific questions or to schedule an appointment to begin your enrollment process, please contact the Admissions Office directly at 715-799-6226, ext. 3018, or toll free at 800-567-2344, ext. 3018, or by e-mail at


Admission Office Hours

Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


Why Wait?

Come and explore our culturally rich campuses today or request information by simply completing the Inquiry Card. To apply, complete the General Application, Non-Degree Application, or the Transfer Student Application.