- Faculty Positions
You can view this information in a PDF by clicking here.
The College of Menominee Nation is establishing a pool of qualified candidates to be considered when adjunct and/or substitute instructors are needed to teach various courses in all disciplines. Needs may become available prior to or during each semester. Program and course information can be found at www.menominee.edu
Upon successful submission of your cover letter, resume, and transcripts, the candidate will be considered for future adjunct and/or substitute teaching opportunities. The College of Menominee Nation will keep applications on file for future position/course needs. If the need arises and application materials reviewed results in a decision to pursue a candidate, that candidate will be contacted via the contact information provided by the candidate.
The College of Menominee Nation currently has openings for an adjunct instructor in the following disciplines: Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, Substance Abuse Counselor, Chemistry, Medical Office Technician, and Teacher Education, however we are accepting application materials in all disciplines.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Deliver Instruction of high quality utilizing face to face, hybrid, and online platforms
- Design and implement effective learning strategies and environment
- Assess student learning
- Manage classroom effectively
- Apply problem-solving practices, acquiring relevant information and learning strategies, using technology and other resources appropriately
- Communicate effectively, concisely, and professionally
- Assist Student Achievement Specialists in advising students
- Work collaboratively with other internal departments
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in discipline; or master's degree with 18 graduate credits in discipline
- Prior teaching or training experience preferred
- Value diversity and demonstrate a commitment to to equity, inclusion, and culturally respectful interactions with persons of diverse ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, or educational backgrounds
- Ph.D. or Ed. D. in discipline from an accredited college or university
Reporting to this Position:
Dean of Letters and Science and Chief Academic Officer
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical demands are classified as Sedentary: lifting no more than 10 pounds at a time and occasionally lifting or carrying articles like docket files, ledgers, and small tools.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs teaching or instructing Functions - Frequently
- Exposure to office/class room environment - Frequently
- Exposure to shop or maintenance environment - Never
A complete application includes:
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume
- Completed CMN application form (available under job opportunities at http://www.menominee.edu/careers)
- Copy of all college level transcripts (official transcripts required upon hired)
- Three professional letters of reference
- Copy of valid WI driver license
- Proof of relevant certificates or training
- Proof of Tribal enrollment status
- Proof of honorable or general military discharge paperwork (if applicable)
It is not the responsibility of CMN to notify applicants of missing documentation. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
Application materials can be mailed to:
College Of Menominee Nation
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1179
Keshena, WI 54135
Email to: email@example.com
An online application is available at: http://www.menominee.edu/careers
NOTE: Pre-employment drug testing is part of the hiring process. EOE/MITW 82-10