- Staff Positions
Posting Status: Second Posting - Open to All
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Recruitment and Enrollment Manager will oversee the recruitment, admissions, and enrollment processes in the college and is part of the Welcome Center Team. The manager is expected to produce deliverables within a diverse, fast-paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams, and simultaneously juggle multiple projects and initiatives.
Position Responsibilities & Duties:
- Recruitment Management
- Efficiently manage the admissions process.
- Enhance successful recruitment and outreach efforts to increase interest from perspective students.
- Participate in recruiting events to attract and engage prospective students.
- Manage the process of admissions communications and online forms.
- Provide appropriate follow-up communications with prospective students regarding inquiries on course content, campus and students life, and scholarship opportunities.
- Represent the college to prospective students at in-person and virtual recruiting and job fair events and conferences.
- Design, implement and execute recruitment and outreach strategies to influence and increase applications and admits.
- Conduct informational sessions (face to face and virtual).
- Maintains recruitment materials.
- Enrollment Management
- Serve on the Strategic Enrollment Management Committee to assist with institutional cross-functional Strategic Enrollment Management in developing recruitment goals, planning, and implementation to manage enrollments appropriately.
- Manage admissions process and maintain applications through the initial application phase to enrollment.
- Increase our presence and develop new recruitment and outreach initiatives.
- Develop and participate in the in-person and virtual orientation sessions.
- Lead the College’s New Student Orientations.
- Manage data to design and produce regular reports that track, document, and measure recruitment and admission results to track weekly progress towards admission and recruitment related goals.
- Compile data and materials to prepare reports and summaries for management and design analytics to determine student trends.
- Work with Retention staff and transfer services to streamline student enrollment.
- Manage a rigorous outreach and admissions process throughout its lifecycle, ensuring targets and benchmarks for recruitment and admissions are achieved each cycle.
- Contribute to designing and developing admission web pages and developing innovative methods for presenting web-based information.
- Participate in developing innovative enrollment marketing print publications, digital and web assets, recruitment videos, presentations, and marketing materials for program recruitment needs that inspire, engage and inform.
- Develop and implement new student outreach strategies, campus visit event implementation, one-to-one and virtual, a mechanism that permits frequent communication and follow-up to prospective students and applicants.
- Assist in developing and implementing effective recruitment and admissions materials for various college programs and target markets.
- Develop virtual recruitment events and assist with online marketing campaigns.
- Work with college faculty and staff to learn program requirements, changes, and updates to strengthen recruitment of students.
- Ensure optimal use of the Student Information Database System.
- Assist in creating social media campaigns to target potential candidates.
- Develop a sales strategy for the college’s recruitment and admissions activities.
- Maximize recruiting and admissions operations using modern, state-of-the-art recruiting and admissions technologies.
- Provide overall leadership, vision, and supervision to Recruitment and Admissions staff and teams.
- Other duties as assigned for the overall success of the college.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, communications, or related fields strongly preferred.
- Three years of student services and higher education experience required, preferably in an admissions or registrar’s office.
- Experience working in a remote or hybrid work environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Effective communication/public speaking skills, and the ability to connect quickly and authentically with people from a variety of different professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Experience, connections, or a deep understanding of working within the local market and higher education system.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, with a willingness to be flexible.
- Professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently, part of a team and on committees.
- Evidence of cultural sensitivity in past employment and life experiences.
- Must be able to work evening and weekends.
- Must have strong database management skills.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets.
- Working expertise with Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and collaboration software (MS Teams, Zoom, Google Drive, Box).
- Periodic travel between CMN campuses.
- This position requires a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Masters degree in business, education, communications or related fields strongly preferred.
- Proficient in college admissions and registration systems.
- Knowledge of FERPA regulations and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience working with multiple demands, schedules and work styles.
- Demonstrated involvement with higher education initiatives and teams devoted to improving diversity, inclusion, and equity in all aspects of the student experience.
- Ability to prioritize various tasks and assignments.
- Sharp record keeping skills with attention to detail.
- Computer and database literacy and proficiency in MS Office (Work, Excel, and PowerPoint for digital presentations).
Reporting to this Position: Traditional Recruiter & Enrollment Coach.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Physical demands are classified as Light -lifting no more than 20 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds, with frequent walking, standing or sitting most of the time with some pushing and pulling of arm or leg controls.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs administrative office Functions: Frequently
- Exposure to office/class room environment: Frequently
- Exposure to shop or maintenance environment: Never
Tools & Equipment Used: Office equipment including copy, scan, print and fax machines, computer, calculator and
A complete application includes:
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume
- Completed CMN application form (available under job opportunities at http://www.menominee.edu/careers)
- Copy of all college level transcripts (official transcripts required upon hired)
- Three professional letters of reference
- Copy of valid WI driver license
- Proof of relevant certificates or training
- Proof of Tribal enrollment status
- Proof of honorable or general military discharge paperwork (if applicable)
It is not the responsibility of CMN to notify applicants of missing documentation. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
Application materials can be mailed to:
College Of Menominee Nation
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 1179
Keshena, WI 54135
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An online application is available at: http://www.menominee.edu/careers
NOTE: Pre-employment drug testing is part of the hiring process. EOE/MITW 82-10
- February 2022
- First Posting