Business Administration (Bachelor of Science)
Students who complete the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration will have access to a globally diverse curriculum created to guide them into becoming conscientious citizens who can critically think, articulate, and convey professional and ethical virtues to enhance entrepreneurship in Indian Country and beyond.
- Graduates can become self-employed, or they can seek employment in manufacturing, banking, finance, accounting, marketing, and management fields.
- Upon completion of this program, the graduate will be able to:
- Recognize ethical and legal dimensions of business decisions and identify the probable outcomes and effects on stakeholders.
- Identify key issues and requirements involved in the startup, financing, and operation of a for-profit business.
- Demonstrate professional forms of communication.
- Differentiate opportunities and challenges of tribes, tribal enterprises, and minority entrepreneurs.
- Interpret numerical analysis and quantitative methodologies for managerial decision making.
- Develop effective verbal, written, interpersonal, and technical communication skills for organizational management.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science - Business Administration program can become self-employed, or they can seek employment in manufacturing, banking, finance, accounting, marketing, and management fields.
In addition to the Bureau of Labor Statistic's Standard Occupational Classification, or "SOC" Code, the following are examples of job titles that degree-holding individuals have gone on to attain.
|Bureau of labor statistics soc code: 11-1021|
|General Manager||Production Superintendent|
|Analytics Manager||Strategy Lead|