The mission of CMN’s Financial Aid Office is to assist students in gaining an education by providing financial assistance to current and prospective students.
The Financial Aid Office is dedicated to maintaining accurate records and complying with federal, state, and institutional regulation. Through a partnership with students, parents and numerous offices and organizations, the Financial Aid Office is committed to the timely communication and quality customer service.
Our Guiding Principles
- Be committed to removing financial barriers for those who wish to pursue post-secondary learning.
- Make every effort to assist students with financial need.
- Be aware of the issues affecting students and advocate their interests at the institutional, state, and federal levels
- Support efforts to encourage students, as early as the elementary grades, to aspire to and plan for education beyond high school.
- Educate students and families through quality consumer information.
- Respect the dignity and protect the privacy of students, and insure the confidentiality of student records and personal circumstances.
- Ensure equity by applying all need analysis formulas consistently across the institution’s full population of student financial aid applicants.
- Provide services that do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age or economic status.
- Recognize the need for professional development and continuing education opportunities.
- Commit to the highest level of ethical behavior and refrain from conflict of interest or the perception thereof.