Types of Financial Aid
Many types of Financial Aid are offered at the College of Menominee Nation. The following list includes some typical assistance programs.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Grant Program (BIA)
- Federal Pell Grant Program (PELL)
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Federal Work Study
- Iraq & Afghanistan Service Grant
- Wisconsin Higher Educational Grant Program (WHEG)
- Talent Incentive Program (TIP)
- Wisconsin Minority Retention Grant (WMRG)
- Wisconsin Indian Student Assistance Grant (WIG)
- Wisconsin Handicapped Student Grant Program (HSG)
The College of Menominee Nation offers a number of scholarships that are designated specifically for CMN students. The CMN Financial Aid Office provides information on scholarships that are available in communities served by CMN and scholarships offered statewide and nationally.
CMN students are encouraged to apply for scholarships. To learn about these opportunities, check the scholarship information page or visit the Financial Aid Office.