The Learn & Earn Program
The Learn & Earn program, funded by a grant from the State of Wisconsin, allows high school juniors and seniors to get a head start in college while gaining confidence in their ability to succeed in higher education. Their coursework may meet graduation requirements of their high school, and should be approved by their high school counselor.
Learn & Earn program participants will enroll at CMN, taking 3 credits of coursework per semester. This program's grant pays for tuition, fees, and textbooks.
To participate in this program, students must:
- Complete the High School Student CMN admissions application.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Submit official verification of tribal enrollment, if they are enrolled members of a federally recognized tribe.
- Achieve satisfactory scores on placement test. (If scores are not met, students may go to the Skills Builder Lab or retake the test until minimal scores are met.)
- Register for classes.
- Obtain your Student ID from the campus you're planning to attend.
- After receiving your acceptance letter and having submitted complete Learn and Earn registration forms, you will be registered for a class.
Participants in this program are subject to CMN’s Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Registration must be completed by students, parents, and their high school counselor.
To enroll in the Learn & Earn program, contact: